Re: Ergonomic Input Device Suggestions....

Subject: Re: Ergonomic Input Device Suggestions....
From: David Manney <dmanney -at- BABSON-BROS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 08:19:10 -0600

My mother-in-law gave me a neat gift for Christmas this past year. Like a
durn fool, I didn't keep the brand name, but essentially it's a basic mouse
pad with a Velcro strip on one end. What attaches to it is one of those
gel-things (what do I do for a living? I'm a TW!) you put in the freezer.

For extended periods of time, of course, it offers no real help. But if you
have some pretty good pain, the ice will help ease the inflammation in your
wrist. I use if for my wrist and if my days are long, it's a good thing to
put on the back of my neck!!

Good luck!

Regards,
David Manney