Frame 5.5 cascading style sheets

Subject: Frame 5.5 cascading style sheets
From: Joe Malone <joe -at- VNETTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 11:13:22 -0800

Are cascading style sheets being used successfully? Not much to go on
in the Frame manual about using them, to put it mildly, and I don't find
much in this group's archives (searching for "css," "cascading style
sheets," and "style sheets" - just enough to indicate that something is
going on...)

I'm about to buy WebWorks because Frame Save As HTML doesn't give much
control, but would be willing to do more with css if I knew it would be
worthwhile.

Thanks.