Frame 5.5 HTML Conversion - Numbered Lists and Leading Questions

Subject: Frame 5.5 HTML Conversion - Numbered Lists and Leading Questions
From: Joe Malone <joe -at- VNETTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 16:09:24 -0800

Number Lists - Can someone tell me why, when I convert from frame to
html, Numbered Cont works ok (numbered lists behave, even with extra
paragraphs in the steps), but if I include a screen shot in the
procedure, by anchoring a frame to a Numbered Cont paragraph, the next
step in the list resets to 1?...In other words, why is Frame inserting
an extra OL after the anchored frame, so I can't have any pictures in my
procedures? I never noticed this before, so I wonder if it's something
I've done.

Leading - Why do browsers have no spaces between list items (no /P)? If
you add a Cont paragraph to a bullet item or procedure, there is spaced
between it and the preceding and following paragraphs, which makes the
list look funny. Is there a way to get Frame to add a /P to list items,
or do I need a real converter?

Thanks in advance.