Re: Not Wanted--Technical Writers

Subject: Re: Not Wanted--Technical Writers
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 14:35:34 -0600

> The fact is, the writers at WandA improved the documentation. That's what
> technical writers do. Would we be having this discussion if they were
> 40-something and didn't write poetry?

We wouldn't be having this discussion if the article said "these people
are technical writers" (which they are) instead of "these people
improved the documentation written by technical writers."

Tracy
Tracy Boyington tracy_boyington -at- okvotech -dot- org
Oklahoma Department of Vocational and Technical Education
Stillwater, OK, USA
http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/home.htm