job: Los Angeles, CA, USA--COREComm

Subject: job: Los Angeles, CA, USA--COREComm
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lfunkhouser -at- CORECOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 11:34:26 -0600

Please do not send resumes to the message poster.

COREComm, a $6,000,000+ technical communication company, is expanding its operation into the greater Los Angeles metropolitan area in January 1998. We are an entrepreneurial company seeking a senior technical writer to serve as our site manager and assist in the establishing of our Orange County branch office.

Responsibilities for this position include
* lead start-up phase of branch office
* manage technical communication projects
* direct activities of billable staff
* coordinate activities with corporate office
* assist in formulating marketing and sales strategies
* assist in selling products and services to high-tech client base
* assist in recruiting qualified staff

Qualified candidates possess
* a college degree in a writing intensive discipline or equivalent in experience
* at least three year's experience working as a technical writer
* previous management experience
* sales aptitude
* entrepreneurial focus
* advanced knowledge of desktop publishing software, preferably MS Office Suite, FrameMaker, PhotoShop, PageMill, ROBOHELP, and Corel Draw

COREComm offers
* competitive salaries
* comprehensive benefits package including stock purchase and matching 401K program
* lucrative bonus opportunities

Interested applicants should e-mail a resume complete with salary history and references to president -at- corecomm -dot- com or fax to 713-548-3631. No telephone calls, please.

To learn more about COREComm, please visit our web site at www.corecomm.com. COREComm is an equal opportunity employer.

LaVonna Funkhouser
Please note new email address:
work: lfunkhouser -at- corecomm -dot- com