Re: ADMIN: TECHWR-L Scenario Reminder

Subject: Re: ADMIN: TECHWR-L Scenario Reminder
From: Laurin Kinville <lak -at- CGRAMS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 12:28:51 -0500

Eric - I do agree with many of your points here - there is a lot of
ego-wagging that goes on. And I often just want to send that unsubscribe
message so I don't have to read reiterations of the same dead-horse ideas.
BUT - as a newbie to this list myself, I am very uncomfortable with the idea
that any posting I place here will be deemed inappropriate to someone, and
therefore fodder for your posting scenario. I guess I would just like to
see a community sharing ideas with respect, a little humility, a sense of
humor, and willingness to see the other side of an issue. But this scenario
you just put up makes me very reluctant to get involved.