Re: Rates in Orlando

Subject: Re: Rates in Orlando
From: Don Timmerman <timmerman_at_ipd-tcs -at- IPDLINK -dot- IPD -dot- ANL -dot- GOV>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 11:14:03 -0600

I haven't looked at this Web page yet, but am told that it has a lot
of information about salaries and salary comparisons.

www.zdnet.com/zdimag/salaryzone/

Don Timmerman, dtimmerman -at- anl -dot- gov
Sr. Technical Writer
Argonne National Laboratory
Argonne, IL (near Chicago)

Subject: Rates in Orlando
Author: Kelly Williamson <kelly -dot- williamson -at- CBIS -dot- COM> at ipdlink
Date: 12/10/97 10:10 AM

Gang,

I'm considering relocating to the Orlando area, but I've heard
they are relatively low on the pay scale. Does anyone know the going hourly
rate for contractors in the area? I'm experienced in most of the latest
technology (Frame, RoboHelp, HTML), and consider my skill set to be pretty
marketable. Does the hourly rate=yearly salary equation work there?
(e.g. $40,000 yr/ = roughly $40/hr.)

TIA,

Kelly Williamson