Rates in Orlando

Subject: Rates in Orlando
From: Kelly Williamson <kelly -dot- williamson -at- CBIS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 10:10:40 -0500

Gang,

I'm considering relocating to the Orlando area, but I've heard
they are relatively low on the pay scale. Does anyone know the going hourly
rate for contractors in the area? I'm experienced in most of the latest
technology (Frame, RoboHelp, HTML), and consider my skill set to be pretty
marketable. Does the hourly rate=yearly salary equation work there?
(e.g. $40,000 yr/ = roughly $40/hr.)

TIA,

Kelly Williamson