Re: Citing internet sources

Subject: Re: Citing internet sources
From: Westbrook <westbrok -at- HSNP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 20:33:01 GMT

>How do you list an internet site/page as a reference or citation??
>Can you? Is it not appropriate (given that a more 'typical' source may be
>available)?

There is a site called "Beyond the MLA Handbook"
<http://falcon.eku.edu/honors/beyond-mla/#www> that has pretty thorough
guide. I have, however, seen a few conflicting opinions on how to site net
sources, so there may not be an "official" standard until the next MLA
edition.

See my online resume at:
http://www.ualr.edu/~blwestbrook/resume/