FrontPage 98 Server Extensions

Subject: FrontPage 98 Server Extensions
From: "George F. Hayhoe" <george -at- GHAYHOE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 15:40:05 -0500

My ISP is willing to provide Microsoft FrontPage 98 server
extensions for a $35/month premium above and beyond the current
charge for virtual server hosting. (Actually, they plan to
charge other customers $45/month but are willing to give me a
discount for doing some testing for them.)

Does anyone else on the list have access to these server
extensions? If so, what do you pay for the service? Are the
extensions a good value for what you pay?

Please respond to me privately, and I'll post a summary to the
list.

(For those not familiar with them, the FrontPage server
extensions allow you to add forms, hit counters, and other
interactive features to a Web page without using CGI scripts.)

--George Hayhoe (george -at- ghayhoe -dot- com)

George Hayhoe Associates
Voice: +1 803-642-2156
Fax: +1 803-642-9325
Award-winning Web site: http://www.ghayhoe.com