Fonts on inTRAnet?

Subject: Fonts on inTRAnet?
From: pewy <pewy -at- ICONTROL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 11:41:35 -0500

Anybody have any experience with putting corporate fonts on the intranet?
We make .pdfs of our manuals and technical bulletins, and would like to
have the corporate fonts available so other users can print these
materials themselves. I have no clue how to install fonts on PeeCees,
though (God Save Apple!) and don't know if putting the font files on the
intranet would be any use or not. Advice?

Regards--

Patty Ewy
mailto:pewy -at- icontrol -dot- com (work)
mailto:pattyewy -at- icontrol -dot- net (home)