cybertable forum

Subject: cybertable forum
From: "Morris, Michael" <MORRIS -at- COTR -dot- BC -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 13:02:56 -0700

Although not quite focused on the purpose of this listserv.. hope Eric wil "turn a blind eye" for a moment.

Our Cybertable forum is planning to address the future of the newspaper, and has been receiving quite a response from writers interested in debating it. If any of you, maybe some reporters out there would like to participate in a revised fomat for Cybertable and have your say on the subject, please contact me <morris -at- cotr -dot- bc -dot- ca>

regards, Michael

Michael J. Morris
Canadian Institute for New Media, Research and Development