Re: Archive Search Error

Subject: Re: Archive Search Error
From: MKLists <mklists -at- CPUB -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 15:17:04 -0500

Check the Cambridge Publications' archives at http://www.documentation.com.

Michael Krigsman
Cambridge Publications, Inc.

At 09:16 AM 12/11/97 MST, Feeman Kevin SC2275 wrote:
> Hey all, I have an interview tonight and I wanted to search the
> archive for good questions to ask in an interview, and when I tried
> the search, I received the following error:
>
> Unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV. Error code was 5
> ("Access is denied.") The server is probably not started.
>
> Anyone else getting this error? Since the archives are done, any
> input to me personally would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
>
> Kevin

Michael Krigsman Tel: (617)739-1860 ext.18
Cambridge Publications, Inc. Fax: (617)277-9990
One Harvard St., Suite 300 Internet: mkrigsman -at- cpub -dot- com
Brookline, MA 02146 Compuserve: 73707,75

http://www.documentation.com (home of the WinHelp, Technical Writing,
AppleScript, and Macintosh EvangeList searchable archives)