Re: tfeeling Grumpy

Subject: Re: tfeeling Grumpy
From: Daniel Wise <dewise -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 21:52:17 -0600

Colleagues,

On 11/30/97 00:01:58 Patricia Gantt wrote:
>Subject: Anyone else feeling grumpy about...
>
>Java?

Not so much Java, Pat, as those sites that come up with the notice they can
be viewed only with Microsoft Internet Explorer. I generally send a
nastygram to the site owner telling him/her/it that I did not bother to look
in because I don't use Explorer.

If these people want my patronage they can darn well be more customer
oriented.

Dan Wise
dewise -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com