Re: Anyone work 4-10 hour days?

Subject: Re: Anyone work 4-10 hour days?
From: Dave Chisma & Gail Hodgson <chisma -at- C031 -dot- AONE -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 17:03:28 +1100

Dave Chisma wrote:

The place I work is part-way there with RDOs (rostered days off). Our
'normal' working hours require us to be at work for 8.5 hours each day
(8 for work, .5 for lunch). Each month, we're entitled to one RDO.

People who want, or need, to work longer hours are free to do so. But
unless they're asked to work overtime, they don't get paid any extra.

I love RDOs. I'd never encountered them in Canada (now I'm in
Australia). I also love starting a new job at 4 weeks of paid holidays
each year!

Cheers, Dave Chisma
chisma -at- c031 -dot- aone -dot- net -dot- au