Bartering training

Subject: Bartering training
From: Bill Brucksch <bbruck -at- HALCYON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 16:55:42 -0800

Greetings all,

Like most technical writers I'm looking to become as marketable as possible
without shattering my delicate flow of cash.

Here's my suggestion: I'll help you learn Word, Visio, or whatever other
software package I know, in return for you helping me learn FrameMaker or
RoboHELP.

This would be easier if you were in the Seattle area and we could meet face
to face.

Anyone interested?

Bill Brucksch