UI Design and Documentation

Subject: UI Design and Documentation
From: "Van Deusen,Bob" <bobv -at- SOTA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 14:36:24 -0800

Greetings,

I am working on a proposal and could use some help. If any of you have
had any experiences where your
job description involved both creating documentation and working on the
UI design, I would like to hear your stories. I am specifically
interested in what tasks you performed, your title, how you interacted
with the programmers, and (if you don't mind) a ballpark figure of your
salary/fee.

Please reply to me and if anyone's interested, I'll make a summary of
the responses available to the list.

Thanks,

Bob Van Deusen
State Of The Art, Inc.