Re: Is this list quiet or are you ignoring me.

Subject: Re: Is this list quiet or are you ignoring me.
From: JIMCHEVAL -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 12:01:32 -0500

In a message dated 97-11-21 16:47:39 EST, posada -at- faxsav -dot- com writes:

<< I haven't seen any mail for about two hours >>
TWO HOURS?!!?

Gosh and I thought actors were neurotic ["My agent hasn't sent me out for a
week - do you think she's mad at me?"]

If you were on AOL, you'd.. Oh, never mind. No ISP bashing. But come now,
*two hours*?

Now I really feel guilty about driving to Las Vegas yesterday, knowing that
all those e-mails I wasn't sending actually *meant something* to somebody.

Jim Chevallier
Los Angeles
Currently available for contract/freelance work
Visit Chez Jim: Jim Chevallier's Home Page - http://www.gis.net/~jimcheval