Help Authoring Software

Subject: Help Authoring Software
From: Adele Higgins <adele -at- INSURQUOTE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 12:52:42 -0700

Our company is currently using Help Magician Pro by a software company
called Software Interphase. We are finding it has some shortcomings. Our
environment is Windows 3.1 and 95. We tried Forehelp before Help Magician
and weren't completely happy with them either. Does anyone have any
suggestions for good help authoring software, with a solid company and
customer support department?