Re: Translations

Subject: Re: Translations
From: "E,T, Hull" <ethull -at- WORLDACCESS -dot- NL>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 21:40:14 +0100

After seeing, and saving, some of the reactions to this thread I began to
wonder - "how many translators are on this list" and
- "what do they do and where are they".

I'm one, Dutch/English, in Holland, speciazed in technical, business and
marketing texts.

Please let me hear from you off list and I will summarize on list.

Curious,

Ed

E.T. Hull
Professional English