off topic- equated date

Subject: off topic- equated date
From: LARS BRADLEY <vitex -at- PHOENIX -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 19:07:27 -0600

Heloo,

I got a problem and perhaps someone can help!

I'm translating a document and there's a word: EQUATED DATE this document
is a information requirement list in order to expedite visas, work permit,
etc.
On one instance they mentioned that this individual was born in 1951
and the EQUATED DATE:1954

any thoughts???

Lars

V I T E X
Brazilian Portuguese Technical Translations
P.o. Box:750143
Houston, Texas 77275-0143 U.S.A.
Phone:281.315.71.82
Fax:281.484.01.26