Another student request

Subject: Another student request
From: Bill Mcclain <Bill -dot- McClain -at- TURNER -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 07:58:09 -0400

OK, I'll try to follow the rules posted earlier: I'm looking for a
sample of technical writing aimed at a Spanish (particularly Mexican)
audience for a paper for an International Technical Communications
class. I've been through the SPSU library, the Internet, and GALILEO
(a Georgia-based library database), and tried to contact the Mexican
Consulate, as well as businesses in the Atlanta area, and found
nothing. I would like to have a technical (or business) document that
is typical of communications in Mexico for comparison to similar
communications in the US. It will be used as an example in the paper,
so any specifics such as company name, specific information, etc., can
be deleted (as long as the placeholder is there, so we know what goes
where).

To clarify: I am a master's student in technical writing at Southern
Polytechnic State University (formerly Southern Tech) in Marietta, GA.

Thank you in advance for your help.

bill mcclain
wmcclain -at- mindspring -dot- com
bill -dot- mcclain -at- turner -dot- com