Re: ADMIN: Posting Rules Reminder

Subject: Re: ADMIN: Posting Rules Reminder
From: Fabien Vais <phantoms -at- POP -dot- TOTAL -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 16:17:08 -0400

I agree with Michael Lewis. I will abide by the decision Eric made, but I
find it unfortunate that we cannot discuss differences between the Canadian
and American spelling of words. Technical translators are certainly
technical communicators, and differences in spelling is certainly a topic we
are faced with practically on a daily basis. I therefore feel it should be
an acceptable topic for this list to discuss and bounce ideas around.

My views are my very own.

Fabien Vais
phantoms -at- total -dot- net