Re: ADMIN: Posting Rules Reminder

Subject: Re: ADMIN: Posting Rules Reminder
From: Michael Andrew Uhl <mikeuhl -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 08:52:11 -0400

Esteemed TECHWR-L colleagues:

I agree with John Posada's comments (provided below), but I would like to add
something. There are other listservers that focus on language issues, such as
the copyediting listserver. It's a gray boundary where detailed discussion of
usage, spelling, etc. leaves the TECHWR-L domain and enters the copy editing
domain. That's why it's great to have Eric around to maintain some control
over this chaos. ;-)

-Mike
--
Michael Andrew Uhl (mailto:mikeuhl -at- mindspring -dot- com)
President, Carolina Chapter, STC (1997-1998)