PDF files into pagemaker

Subject: PDF files into pagemaker
From: Michael Cargal <cargal -at- CTS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 17:26:47 GMT

I've recently found a workaround that gets pdf files into Frame. Maybe
it will work in Pagemaker. I import them into Corel 7 and export from
Corel as wmf. Of course you can't manipulate the text once it's in
wmf, but they look fine. It has to be done one page at a time.

Michael Cargal cargal -at- cts -dot- com