Re: Modeling or modelling? (OO)

Subject: Re: Modeling or modelling? (OO)
From: Fabien Vais <phantoms -at- POP -dot- TOTAL -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 06:31:22 -0400

Does anyone know if Canada "always" chooses the American spelling of words,
or do we sometimes choose the American, and sometimes the British spelling?
As if the differences between American and British spelling wasn't enough,
we also have to know which of the two Canada chooses!!!Aarrggh! Viva Esperanto!

Fabien Vais