Hanging indents in RoboHelp

Subject: Hanging indents in RoboHelp
From: "Key,Sharon" <skey -at- AGEDWARDS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 13:25:27 -0500

Please excuse the cross-posting of this plea for help on winhlp-l:

I am using RoboHelp 3.0 with Windows 3.1.

I have a numbered list of instructions within a table that will not format
correctly. Here's what I've tried:

1. I have checked both boxes marked "Automatic fixing up of RTF formatting"
both from the Setup Project button on the toolbar and from the Document
Properties command on the File menu.

2. I've tried RoboHelp's suggestion of highlighting the entire list
including any blank paragraphs before and after the list and applying the
Normal style to the list. Then I've gone back and highlighted just the list
itself, not including any white space above or below the list. I then
reapplied the numbering style.

I'm at my wits-end. The application is finished and the programmer is
waiting on me to finish up so he can attach the Help file and get it to the
test group. I would appreciate any assistance you can furnish as quickly as
possible.

Sharon Key
Senior Tech Writer
A. G. Edwards, Inc.