Printing PDF Files

Subject: Printing PDF Files
From: Kathy Ellis <kathy -at- TIBINC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 09:23:10 -0700

I'm following the printer driver/formatting problems thread with great
interest. Our company is about to convert our documents to .pdf files and
give them to clients on CDs. ( We were hoping that this would allow clients
to print the docs on an as-needed basis and keep the intended formatting. )
Am I correct in assuming that they will continue to get weird page breaks
with .pdf files? Is there any way around this other than giving them paper
docs that we have printed?