Re: Ellipsis button - what is it called?

Subject: Re: Ellipsis button - what is it called?
From: Pete Kloppenburg <pkloppen -at- CERTICOM -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 16:57:22 -0400

>I'm trying to reference an ellipsis button (...) in our software.

In a previous life I helped document an interface with hundreds
of these buttons. We always referred to one as the "Details" button,
though we often included an inline bitmap image of one, just to be
sure.

Pete

Pete Kloppenburg - pkloppen -at- certicom -dot- com
Technical Writer
Certicom Corp
Mississauga, Ontario,
Canada