Re[2]: SMEs (was Education and Productivity)

Subject: Re[2]: SMEs (was Education and Productivity)
From: Melissa Hunter-Kilmer <mhunterk -at- BNA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 15:48:42 EST

Peggy Schillinger <peggys -at- stlnet -dot- com> wrote:
> OK, Melissa, I'll bite, so to speak. What do you feed them?

Doughnuts and muffins are very big, especially for casual
offerings to keep things cordial. ("I brought some muffins today
-- want one?" Then, when the person has decided on a muffin, "So
what's the deal with the small batch screen, anyway? Can you
delete a batch or not? I can't get it to work.") Candy is also
good as a casual offering. People magically appear at your desk
when there's food!

Bagels are good for actual scheduled meetings -- you can even
bring toppings. I brought sliced apples and cheese once; that
was good. Sliced fruit (strawberries, melon, etc.) goes over
well.

It really depends on the user's taste and the kind of meeting
you're contemplating, as well as the season and your budgetary
and caloric constraints.

(Yes, this _is_ on-topic. You would not _believe_ how much more
information we have gotten from SMEs since we started feeding
them.)

Melissa Hunter-Kilmer
mhunterk -at- bna -dot- com
BNA and I do not speak for each other. The company also does not
speak for fortune cookies. Today's message:

Good news will be brought to you by mail.