SMEs (was Education and Productivity)

Subject: SMEs (was Education and Productivity)
From: Linda Mikkelsen <LMIKKELS -at- GPS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 15:38:46 -0500

Hi list - I've been lurking for sometime now and have resisted joining in
because someone usually beats me to posting what I would have posted. But I
couldn't resist this one. The all-time favorite of software developers
(read SMEs) I've worked with is home made chocolate chip cookies.

I also worked with one analyst based in Geneva (or someplace close to it)
who gave us loads of information --and liquour-filled Swiss chocolates-- in
return for cheese cakes from Cafe Latte in St. Paul, MN!

Food is a universal leveling device; even "real programmers" have to eat.

Linda Mikkelsen
Sr. Tech Writer, Great Plains Software, Fargo, ND
lmikkels -at- gps -dot- com