Quick reference cards/job aids

Subject: Quick reference cards/job aids
From: Melissa Hunter-Kilmer <mhunterk -at- BNA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 15:22:44 EST

My boss is getting all excited about job aids again. We had a meeting today to
discuss a meeting we'll be giving on this topic. I'm supposed to gather some
samples. I've got mockups of the following types of job aid:

Quick reference card
Keyboard template
Tent cards (cards spiral bound and made so that they will stand up on their own)
Flip cards that can be stuck to the top of the monitor
Mousepad (with quick commands on it)
Cards held together with a ring, for easy replacement of outdated commands

Anybody got any other ideas?

Melissa Hunter-Kilmer
mhunterk -at- bna -dot- com
BNA and I do not speak for each other. The company also does not speak for
fortune cookies. Today's message:

You will have good luck and overcome many hardships.