Frame Graphic Problems

Subject: Frame Graphic Problems
From: Jyoti R <jyoti -at- INDIA -dot- ASPECTDV -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 09:33:23 +0530

Hello Everybdoy,

I am a beginner in Frame. I use lots of screen dumps in my document. I
am capturing the screen and converting them to bmp using the paintbrush
and then load it into Frame. It works fine for the first time. Next time
I open the file there lies a grey box instead of my bmp. I have used
copy into document feature.

Also if there exists any graphic in another frame I cannot copy and
paste it between Frame documents.

Could anyone lend their helping hand?

TIA