Word 5.1 Question

Subject: Word 5.1 Question
From: Karen Felker <akaren -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 1997 19:40:29 +0000

Ok, I know there are a few people out there who might remember how Word
5.1 works. I have a copy, no manual and a small problem that maybe
someone can help me with.
When I look at the page in Normal view, the bottom border displays the
words "Num. Lock." I want it to show me the page number instead, but I
can't figure out how to change the display. Anybody know?
--
Karen Felker
AKaren -at- earthlink -dot- net