Re: Punctuation Question

Subject: Re: Punctuation Question
From: Mike Bygrave <bygravem -at- INTUITIVE -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 10:08:34 +-100

If you are in the UK and you are writing formally, your 'corrector' is right. However, as I understand it, the rules 'over there' are more relaxed.

Mike
Mike Bygrave (bygravem -at- intuitive -dot- co -dot- uk)
"1966 was a great year for English football - Cantona was born"
"I like deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they
fly by." - Douglas Adams