Framemaker

Subject: Framemaker
From: Jeffrey Hsu <jhsu -at- IDDIS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 10:51:53 -0400

Hello,

My thanks to everyone who provided comments on FrameMaker. They were
very helpful.

Does anyone use the Unix version, and know the difference between the
personal and shared versions? It's not clear in the materials I have
seen. I'm probably looking to purchase 3 Unix licenses, but am unsure of
the difference in version types.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Hsu

jhsu -at- iddis -dot- com