Best printer for FrameMaker / Classes

Subject: Best printer for FrameMaker / Classes
From: Jeffrey Hsu <jhsu -at- IDDIS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 13:16:14 -0400

Hello,

I was wondering, for those of you who use FrameMaker 5.1.1 or 5.1.2,
what laser printers work best with the program, in your experience? I am
just starting to use the 5.1.1 version for Windows 95, and can acquire a
new printer to use with Frame (as well as printing Word Files, etc.).
Currently we have a HP LaserJet 4 (mPlus ?).

Also, does someone have a Frame training course center which they
have attended or recommend?

Thanks,

Jeffrey Hsu
jhsu -at- iddis -dot- com