Re[2]: STC Certification Survey

Subject: Re[2]: STC Certification Survey
From: "Walker, Arlen P" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 07:53:50 -0500

Seeming that this the third go-around I've experienced with this
topic in this list, I've collated some of the points I've stated in
earlier discussions. They are as follows:

Welcome to the unreality of the list, Mike. Certification is The Topic That
Will Not Die. I've lost count of how many times I've seen it go by, but it
comes in fairly predictable intervals of about six months.

To me now the topic is so boring that I only dip into one or two of the
messages on the thread, just checking for something new. This is the first
(and probably last) one this time around. I just don't feel the same need
to repeat myself that so many folks who post to this thread must have.
Anyone interested in my opinion on the topic can check the archives. (In a
nutshell I consider it to be very similar to communism -- something that
sounds good in theory but is unworkable in practice.)

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224