Re: STC Certification Survey -Reply

Subject: Re: STC Certification Survey -Reply
From: Bill DuBay <bill_dubay -at- PHOENIX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 18:02:30 PDT

Mike,
1. The audience for my articles is STC members not familiar with the
background or issues of certification.
2. Purpose: To help them become familiar with the issues in preparation for
the survey.
3. I pray, after all have had their say and not a minute before.

Bill DuBay
Technical Writer
Phoenix Technologies Ltd.
email: bill_dubay -at- phoenix -dot- com
(714)790-2049 FAX: (714)790-2001
http://www.phoenix.com
Original Text
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>, on 6/11/97 2:35 PM:
Some basic questions that should be familiar, which should get answered
before rolling in the certification mud:

1) Who's the audience?
2) What is the specific, measurable, desired outcome.
N) How long will it take for this incarnation of the debate to die?

Mike Huber
mike -dot- huber -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com