[Last: Rates & Raves - TECHWR-L Survey]

Subject: [Last: Rates & Raves - TECHWR-L Survey]
From: Dennis Hays <dhays -at- NOVALIS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 08:10:22 -0400

Just a reminder.

Today is the last call for sending in the unofficial, unsponsored, First
Annual TECHWR-L Salary and Rates survey.

1) If you've done it, ignore this,
2) If you don't want to, ignore this,
3) If you want to, eMail me for the seven questions at
dlhays -at- earthlink -dot- net -dot-

Cutoff for sending in your responses is midnight today (local time). If
they're in my mailbox tomorrow, they're in.

Dennis
Dennis Hays
Novalis Corporation
Telephone: 518/862-3465