Problem generating large legible PDF file.

Subject: Problem generating large legible PDF file.
From: Evyatar Av-Ron <avron -at- O2TECH -dot- FR>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 13:36:14 +0200

Hi,

I am trying to generate a PDF file to be viewed with Acrobat Reader
from a framemaker document on Windows95.

My framemaker `book' as a postscript file is 6.5Mb.

When using Adobe Distiller, I get an error message
"PrinterError: LowPrinter VM".

The Adobe printer driver does the job, but gives poor results, i.e. the
text is not very legible. This is because one must use the postscript
option `for portability'.

If one divides the `book' into smaller parts, the Distiller generates
a PDF file, but the `bookmark links' do not work.

Did anyone come across this problem or have an idea how to solve it?

Thanks alot,
Evyatar
(please respond to avron -at- o2tech -dot- fr)