Re: Word spacing in Word 97

Subject: Re: Word spacing in Word 97
From: sallyyeo <sallyyeo -at- EXECPC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 11:24:34 -0500

Eric,

Mac and PC platforms have slightly different algorithms for determining
character spacing. The problem with line breaks that you described is
very common when doing cross platform work. The only way I know to
handle this is to work manually with character spacing until you get it
to work. I believe that you will have to visually check all the pages.

Sally Yeo
sallyyeo -at- execpc -dot- com