STC handouts

Subject: STC handouts
From: sallyyeo <sallyyeo -at- EXECPC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 21:29:44 -0500

To anyone who attended my sessions in Toronto:

I promised to get my handouts up on my Web site. That will happen, but
it is still a promise. They will be coming, and I will post the info
here when I get them up.

They are on database publishing with FrontPage and 12 Months in the Life
of a Web Site. (That one is partially up now.)

Sally Yeo
sallyyeo -at- execpc -dot- com