Salaries in Europe

Subject: Salaries in Europe
From: Susan Brown <sbrown -at- JSCSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 08:57:14 -0500

Hi, Hi!!

I have just had the preliminary phone interview for a job in Europe.
Being caught off guard (I only applied yesterday) I had not researched
salary ranges in Europe, particularly Belgium, Italy and France.

Anyone have any advice on this????

Susan Brown
Technical Communicator
JSC Systems Corp.

"I was brought up to believe that the only thing worth doing was to add to the
sum of accurate information in the world."

-- Margaret Mead