Re: 'istory of the US and UK

Subject: Re: 'istory of the US and UK
From: Chris Betterton <chrisb -at- CONTEXT -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 14:39:00 +0100

> On Fri, 9 May 1997 11:08:07 +0100 Mike Toogood
> <miket -at- KTGROUP -dot- CO -dot- UK>
> writes:
>
> >BTW, nobody here really speaks like the 'English'
> >bank robber in the Simpsons either.

Anyone else noticed that the bad guys in most Disney films
tend to have English accents? Just an observation, we don't
take this personally.

BTW loads of English people I know have tales of going to
America and being asked if they are Australian, because we
don't sound like the English people you guys get on TV and
in films.

Toodle pip, must pop off to meet the Queen.

Chris

Chris Betterton
Documentation Writer
Context Limited
email: chrisb -at- context -dot- co -dot- uk
web: www.justis.com