Need passport for Toronto?

Subject: Need passport for Toronto?
From: bkane -at- ARTISOFT -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 15:47:40 MTN

Hi,
This may seem like a really dumb question, but I've
never been to Canada (aside from Niagara Falls when I
was about 5), and I haven't needed a passport to drive
into Mexico...and I've never been to any other part of
the world.

Am I going to need a passport to fly from the U.S. into
Toronto for the STC Annual Conference?

If so, does anyone know if it's possible to get one on
short notice? I'm running late, that's for sure.

Please reply privately and I'll summarize to the list
if anyone asks me to.

Thanks in advance,

Beth in Tucson
bkane -at- artisoft -dot- com