Is it just me? S/W doc question -Reply

Subject: Is it just me? S/W doc question -Reply
From: Bill Sullivan <bsullivan -at- SMTPLINK -dot- DELTECPOWER -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 15:05:00 -0700

Melissa asked:
When you're documenting an application, and it changes, is there a
procedure in place to notify all concerned? Or do you just find out
after you've written the chapter, and then you have to rewrite it?

No and yes, and that's sad but true, Melissa. Not unless you manage
to be proactive, and somehow establish your own procedure. It's one
reason why you see so many happy contractors out there.

Bill Sullivan
bsullivan -at- deltecpower -dot- com
San Diego, California