Travel Plans

Subject: Travel Plans
From: Daniel Wise <dewise -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 00:04:13 -0500

Colleagues,

I will be in Louisville, KY, on May 12 and 13 to judge for STC awards at the
International Science and Engineering Fair. Some of the STC-Kentuckiana
members will be judging as well. I would be interested in meeting any
e-mail, not on-list. I will give you my motel when I confirm it.

Dan Wise
dewise -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com