Help in VB5

Subject: Help in VB5
From: Julia Schelly <Schellyjm -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 19:38:56 -0400

I posted this on the WINHLP-L forum and didn't get much response, so I'm
trying here.

We make third party controls for Windows application developers. Many of our
users develop in Visual Basic.

In Visual Basic 3.0 and Visual Basic 4.0 (16-bit and 32-bit), you can access
our help file by pressing F1 and our Contents and Search buttons bring up
the correct contents and keywords (ours). However, in VB 5, you can access
our help (F1) but when you click the Contents or Search button, the help for
VB 5.0 comes up.

If you try the same procedure with other third party controls on the VB
toolbar, the same thing happens. You can access their help but the Contents
and Search buttons take you to VB 5's help.

Has anyone else noticed this and found a fix? BTW, we use RoboHelp 3.0 to
produce our help files.