Re: Speed reading

Subject: Re: Speed reading
From: Earl Morton <WorkgWords -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 21:15:32 -0400

Yes, I do both writing and editing. I'm sure that even if you know how to
speed read, when you need to look for transposed letters and misplaced
commas, you can "turn it off" and read normally for the details. But even for
editing work, it seems like speed reading might be useful to quickly go
through a large document to see the organization and a broad view of the
content. Then you can go back through carefully for the detail work.

For those who have requested it, I will post a summary of responses to my
query.

Earl Morton
WorkgWords -at- aol -dot- com